Interested in joining Arlington Masters? Come check us out. Your first swim fee is the cost Arlington County charges for a one time swim pass. This pass will need to be purchased ahead of time through the county. You will be asked to sign a waiver at the front desk. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the form and talk to our front desk representative. If you decide to join the team after your first swim, you are required to sign up with USMS online, purchase a Long Bridge (LB) Aquatics membership and an Arlington Masters (ARMS) membership. Please see below for more detailed information. New members will need to complete a swimming assessment, which consists of the ability to swim 100 yards freestyle in under two minutes.
1) US Masters 2021 registration (Online)
- The yearly fee is $60. This includes the USMS fee ($45) and the Potomac Valley fee ($15).
- Membership is valid until 12/31/2021.
- If you do not register for ARMS you need to email a copy of your 2021 USMS registration to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can put you on our roster.
2) Buy a Long Bridge (LB) Aquatics Membership
- Go here to purchase a membership. There are a variety of pool membership options – annual, punch passes, drop-in, etc. This membership is only for Long Bridge and will not be valid at any of the APS pools (Washington-Liberty, Yorktown or Wakefield).
- A Long Bridge staff member will check you in for access to the pool.
3) Buy an Arlington Masters (ARMS) Membership
- We are waiving this fee for the remainder of 2021.
- We will have an online registration system in place when USMS 2022 registration begins later this year. Stay tuned for more!
- Sign up to keep informed on the latest happenings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.